FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey odot.... eat one! An leave me alone Bearly. I'm all better now jus need a drink.

Oh an if I'da known I was gonna wake ol Howie, well I never woulda posted. Damn ol grouch ;) Why doncha move back to the trailer park, My Auntie needs help.

And..... I'll fix the script and pics just fer ya'll and ya kin buy em fer.... hell, five hundred sounds good eh?

:jester:

I'm in for the group buy on the Gatling gun. Fill the bags and trunk with ammo for a couple of weeks and the traffic on my daily commute will look dramatically different.
Does anyone know how the .50 cal mounted on the FeeJ will affect the gas mileage? Also I hope Bikeffects can develop some sort of deflector for the spent cases and keep the smoke away from the rider.

Another question is during firing mode, will it affect the handling in a turn?

I may have to resort to Sidewinders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, bust, you get the award for most gay thread posted in the past two weeks. JB's right behind ya.....ya may want to lube up a bit. Them kali folk can be kinda peculiar.

Hey! go lick a toad! I just bailed yer ass on the Rachel Ray shit ya ungrateful shit! B) :feminist:

Eat a dik. :fuck:

Why do you keep dogin' Kali odot. Now you can finally come out here and get married.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you keep dogin' Kali odot. Now you can finally come out here and get married.
:blink: :dribble: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Koff..Koff..sniffel....Sorry Bust...ahh Michigan humor again..I guess...

JC
Well that's just weird.... odot just called, wanted to know if I had time to go visit kali???? I'm getting mixed signals here :blink:

Latest posts