Florida Riders RTE Before the Heat Kicks In

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see you guys again.

These ride to eats are nice.

The restaurant was great. Great view, good service and good food.

I would do that again!

I tend to be terrible with names. Which makes it great on a forum cause you have to remember real names and screen names.

To put names with faces. I am on the far right. Real name like the screen name - Dan.

Anybody else that is not in witness protection or who doesn't have outstanding warrants chime in.

Chivvalry - Ken

2nd from right.... white shirt, tan ball cap...

...and damn... I need to get back in shape.
uhoh.gif
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad to hear that you guys are getting together. Great group of riders. I miss see all of you and sharing stories. Sorry to say my riding days are virtually over. Long, long story, but all is okay.
Jim
You know our "Ride to Eat" events are open to "Drive to eat" also!

BTW-(Tony) on the near end on the left. And I need to get back in shape also, as I cannot blame it on being cooped up

during the long cold winters.

Dwight, another dude that needs to lose weight back left white shirt. I really enjoyed all the conversation.

Joe, second from the left and it looks like I have to get back in shape too. I guess the next RTE will have to be at a salad bar.

Joe, second from the left and it looks like I have to get back in shape too. I guess the next RTE will have to be at a salad bar.
Or a gym... Though I think a "Ride To Exercise" will result in fewer participants than a "Ride To Eat"!
rolleyes.gif

I'm going to go do some push-ups now...

Or a gym... Though I think a "Ride To Exercise" will result in fewer participants than a "Ride To Eat"! :rolleyes:

I'm going to go do some push-ups now...
Tried to add emoticons......no worky.