Florida RTE Cowpokes Sebring

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fljab

Reaction score
On the heels of a great RTE "adventure" we had this last weekend, I thought I'd start a new thread for another on sometime Feb-Mar-April 2020.  Tony suggested Cowpokes in Sebring and that looks pretty good to me:

https://cowpokeswh.com/

They have a pretty good menu and look like their business will survive until we get there!

We need to choose dates, but can toss that around after the holidays and see what works.  As long as it's not either weekend of Bikeweek, I'm good for it.

OK, the holidays are behind us.  We need to start thinking about a date.

1/25 or 1/26?  :rolleyes:
I can do one of those days; Sunday would probably be better.  Can you post on that other forum also?

Might be too short notice for some, dunno.  If so, get it into February.

Hey, I know I said 26th would be OK, but can we push this a week or more into February?  I'm having something come up next weekend.  How about Feb 9th?

Feb 9th is good, only two weeks away! Also have a buddy who would like to ride along with us, assuming he can get himself organized.

Not a FJR rider but still a biker!

Looking forward to the 9th. 

Feb 9th is good, only two weeks away! Also have a buddy who would like to ride along with us, assuming he can get himself organized.

Not a FJR rider but still a biker!

Looking forward to the 9th. 
Not a problem, all are welcome.  I have 2 friends from Michigan that will be at a RV camp a couple miles down the road from Cowpokes and invited them.

I see a weather front is due tomorrow night, but will be low 70s again by Sunday, probably warmer in Sebring.

I’m riding in from Kissimmee with 2 other riders (Richard on his FJR and neighbor on Gold Wing). Hopefully our wives will join us. 

Looking forward to Sunday guys. 

Aiming to ride with Rob and missus. Anyone heard from him? ......(LKLD)

Tina and I plan on coming. 

I will be riding the new 2020FJR1300C. Yamaha thought the C or Cruiser version would sell to the pirate crowd better.

'1188170-129Slayer-M.jpg