Florida RTE Cowpokes Sebring

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New moniker 

Old bike. That's my 2010 Honda. I have had it since it was new. When I got the 2013FJR I just kept that one. I hardly ever ride it, but my son does sometimes. 

It needs to be ridden and Sebring and back is a perfect trip.

I sent you a PM on another matter. 

New moniker 

Old bike. That's my 2010 Honda. I have had it since it was new. When I got the 2013FJR I just kept that one. I hardly ever ride it, but my son does sometimes. 

It needs to be ridden and Sebring and back is a perfect trip.

I sent you a PM on another matter. 
Dan,

Well I fell for that one, kinda! Often wish my other bike was more suited to modern road conditions.

Have replied to your PM. 

See ya soon. 

I am going to be able to make this RTE. I will be testing some new farkles on my 150 mile ride to Cowpokes. I plan on arriving early incase anyone else is arriving early.

This RTE event was also posted on the FJRForum site. Not many confirmed responders over there so I'm glad I checked this forum. I'll be riding up from Martin County. 

Lee

Very nice to make everyone's acquaintance today! Sorry the restaurant blew but it was good to meet some other FJR folks. 

As I was heading back east, I passed another blue FJR on RT 98- was that anyone from our group? 

Lee

Very nice to make everyone's acquaintance today! Sorry the restaurant blew but it was good to meet some other FJR folks. 

As I was heading back east, I passed another blue FJR on RT 98- was that anyone from our group? 

Lee
The guy on the Blue FJR might have been the same one I saw earlier in Lake Placid. Don't think he was part of our group. 

I always enjoy these RTE. Good time to see old friends and meet new one. 

The restaurant was a little slow but it gave us time to visit.

My burger was pretty good once I got it. 

Perfect day to ride. The wind was blowing pretty good, but I will take that over heat any day. 

Yeah, really enjoyed the ride and seeing familiar and new faces.

Definitely a pity about the wait, though the food was good and plentiful but didn’t leave much time for some of us to meet and talk with others in our group. 

Should be better for our next rte.