Florida RTE soon?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fljab

Reaction score
The weather is cooling off, maybe we ought to think about a RTE here sometime? 

I'm somewhat constricted on time between now and the new year as I'll be traveling here and there, but we can still toss it around-

Heading to SFO in less than 2 weeks, so next month would be better. Any thought of location?

Heading to SFO in less than 2 weeks, so next month would be better. Any thought of location?
 I'm headed to Michigan in a couple of weeks also, back by Nov 16 as I have house guests for a couple of days.  First 2 weeks of Dec good for me or it has to go into January.

I was thinking something in the middle like Gator Joes, Yalaha bakery, St. John's river grille just west of Deland on 44, or could go the beach route like we did a couple of yrs ago at Stuart (?).  Open to suggestions...

How about River Ratz, in Nobleton? 

https://riverratzcafe.weebly.com/

If November is out of the question, then let's pick a date in early December?
Yeah, that would work.  Maybe Sat Dec 7? Or even Sunday Dec 8.    I've got my favorite cross FL route via Sanford - Howey in the Hills - Yalaha.  That would work  out great getting to Nobleton.

Okay, it’s on the calendar, we can confirm nearer the date.

Looking forward to meeting up again. 

I am a little late seeing this...

I am in with whatever you all come up with !

I am hoping to finish up all but 1 ride by December 1st, so timing works out for me.

Sounds like a place has been picked... I reserve "Cow Pokes" for later then.

Looking forward to seeing you all... its been too long.

I am a little late seeing this...

I am in with whatever you all come up with !

I am hoping to finish up all but 1 ride by December 1st, so timing works out for me.

Sounds like a place has been picked... I reserve "Cow Pokes" for later then.

Looking forward to seeing you all... its been too long.
Good deal.  It looks like Dec 7 is the day.