Florida RTE?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys allow new members without an FJR (yet) to join in on this ride? It's a Yamaha and a sport tourer though.
smile.png

1993 GTS1000
See you there !

rdrasher posted: Do you guys allow new members without an FJR (yet) to join in on this ride? It's a Yamaha and a sport tourer though.
smile.png

1993 GTS1000
If you have to ask .....

Please show up, otherwise they'll have to make fun of each other.

Now Hud, we only make fun of whoever doesn't show up! Kinda like critiquing NQPs, ya know?

Maybe I missed it, but what is the time to meet at the

restaurant?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
jgreen is planning on being there!

Jim - I still have the same tires on the bike (21k and counting) Do not know if I will have time to swap the rear tire out by Saturday.

I am carrying a tube of shoe goo with me.
weirdsmiley.gif

Arrrgghh............going to have to bail also! Unplanned domestic issues of the kitchen appliance variety.

Feel free to make fun, I won't be having much
fool.gif

Steve

Bumping this back up. I miss doing these Florida RTEs. We had a pretty good string going for awhile.

Due to some health issues, hurricanes and a couple long trips I haven't been around. Now I am ready to ride again.

Anyone up for a RTE?

Me definitely, allowing for some upcoming holiday vacations. Hopefully the weather has begun to return to normal, this morning was a great commute on the Matchless. That old motor loves the cooler air!

There will be others chiming in I hope

RTE = Ride to eat.

You know in the past we have always had the best success with someone throwing out a date and location.

Someone want to step up to the plate?

Need to check domestic dates already booked, but may be able to do Sat Nov 18th weekend. As far as venue, how about Cowpoke's Watering Hole?

Open to other suggestions though.

Ace Café Orlando anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to check domestic dates already booked, but may be able to do Sat Nov 18th weekend. As far as venue, how about Cowpoke's Watering Hole?

Ace Café Orlando anyone?
I might be able to make 11/18 although brother is down visiting family in Deerfield beach so might be tied up doing family things. Cowpokes is just down the road from me too.

Other places I'm interested in are Pecks Old Port Cove near Homosassa and Tony's on Cedar Key but I'm open for any RTE.

Bappo on the cracker trail

Ace Café Orlando anyone?
I might be able to make 11/18 although brother is down visiting family in Deerfield beach so might be tied up doing family things. Cowpokes is just down the road from me too.

Other places I'm interested in are Pecks Old Port Cove near Homosassa and Tony's on Cedar Key but I'm open for any RTE.

Bappo on the cracker trail
Tony's on Cedar Key would be great, but I would probably make that an over- nighter.

Well that's me out as far as the 18th goes I'm afraid, more domestic priorities loomed up. Obviously nothing has been firmed up yet anyway so l'll keep looking in and hopefully something will come up perhaps around 12/9 or 12/16 when visiting family have left.