Florida RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fljab

Reaction score
Hey all, it's about that time again, let's put together a RTE in the next month or so.

I've got the transmission recall on the '18 so may be on one of my other bikes, but will show up on something.

Jim in Mims, FL

HI Jim, good to hear from you,

I'm def interested. Currently off work recovering from a non covid related virus but confident that few more weeks will see it gone. Just to allay any fears I hope, the missus has not shown any symptoms at all so I don't believe it's particularly contagious. Anyhoo, my doc will be able to confirm in the next couple of days.

That said, where are all the usual suspects that we meet with? Maybe there's reluctance to get together in a group as we are constantly reminded not to do?? Understandable I guess. Maybe more will chime in over time.

Sorry such a lot of you guys have been hit with the recall, a pretty poor showing by mama Yama.

Steve in Tampa.

Wow, the silence is deafening! No surprise there I guess given the situation which can only get worse with so many maskless

bozos still around. 

We we can try again down the road a bit but thanks for offering Jim. 

Sebring is a ways from me, but I do have some snowbird friends that are staying at a nearby RV park.  Dunno that I want to ride the FJR with the trans issue, altho I know many have put miles on them with no worries, but sure would hate to have an issue after they warned me not to ride it until the work is done (in March).   Triumph, HD, or truck?

Sorry, going to have to pass on this after all due to health and other issues. Bummer, weather today looks to be ideal.

We use to have a pretty good crowd for these. I miss doing them. 

I for one would be interested in doing one again. 

How many guys are still around that would be interested. 

Most of us that ride FJR are old and have had all our shots so it should be safe. 😄

Well, you got two out of the three correct where I’m concerned Dan. 😁

A rte sounds good to me, always an enjoyable event. Works better on a Saturday if possible. 

Any more takers out there?

Hi Tony,
My choice of venue to eat is The Friar Tuck in Clermont for the best fish ‘n chips I’ve had.….ever.
I’ve no free time though until late 1/22 when every day will be a Saturday. (Apologies to Danh650).