Flying into Vegas on the 15th - Rental options?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTP07

Reaction score
I won a trip to LV through work and will be there from the 15th to the 20th.

Anyone have experience with any of the rental companies?

I have found Eagle Riders and EuroCycles online.

I'd appreciate any advice before booking!

Thanks,

RB

I've used Eagle Riders in New Orleans and it was an excellent experience. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Edited to add: Guess it depends on what kind of bike you are looking to rent. I rented an Indian and my friend a Harley and they were both in excellent condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evaporative cooling vests are pretty inexpensive, and very nice in hot dry conditions you're likely to find in Las Vegas in mid-May. Maybe not as well known in Ontario, I'm guessing. I'd consider bringing one along. Enjoy the trip.

Evaporative cooling vests are pretty inexpensive, and very nice in hot dry conditions you're likely to find in Las Vegas in mid-May. Maybe not as well known in Ontario, I'm guessing. I'd consider bringing one along. Enjoy the trip.
Evaporative whatsitsnow? That's pretty cool! (intended). I 'll look into it! Funny enough, I JUST bought a heated vest.

That looks like a nice ride. We Definitely want to ride out to that big chunk of concrete holding back some water, and possibly the large-ish ditch if that's a possibility.

Good plan. There's a lot of good stuff to see within the reach of a day trip out of Vegas. And IMHO, getting out of Vegas to see it is better than staying there, at least for your whole trip.

It's a long way from LV to either of the main viewing areas of the Canyon. A round trip would be a very long day. But lots to see that's lots closer.

Here's an idea from way out there....

Put your free trip off another 12-ish days. I'll pick you up in route to YFO....

If ya want to see some of the canyon, the west rim (Hualapai tribe owned) is 125 miles from downtown Vegas. It's $50. to do the basic lookout spots & $22.50 more to walk on the skywalk or pay $ 82.50 to do both & a lunch incl.

Evaporative whatsitsnow? That's pretty cool! (intended). I 'll look into it! Funny enough, I JUST bought a heated vest.
A cooling vest can be a godsend in hot weather - I swear by mine... doesn't take up a lot of room and not that expensive. You can order one online or maybe there will be somewhere in Vegas that you can purchase one there. B)

A few years back, I rented a HD Heritage Softail from Eagle Rider in LV. Other than the poor choice of rides, the experience was really good. Pretty sure they have a stable of ST suitable bikes (I should have gone with the ST1300). Great service.

I've relocated to SoCal and have done a bunch of rides in the area. Red Rocks, Valley of Fire, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Boulder Dam Brewing Company in Boulder City should be on your check list.