FNG from North Carolina

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justacrossthehill

Reaction score
Currently own a couple of Gen 1 FZ1's and thinking about buying their daddy.

Just reading and trying to learn all I can, thanks to all who make this excellent forum possible.

Welcome.  There's a guy on this forum who just listed a very low mileage 2013 A model in Tennessee.  May be close enough to you to check out.  I think you'll love the FJR.  I loved my 2012 but I really love my 2014 with factory cruise.  The only thing I've heard about the 2013 though is the factory cruise won't engage after around 82 mph.  That issue was remedied in 2014 and up.

Welcome.  There's a guy on this forum who just listed a very low mileage 2013 A model in Tennessee.  May be close enough to you to check out.  I think you'll love the FJR.  I loved my 2012 but I really love my 2014 with factory cruise.  The only thing I've heard about the 2013 though is the factory cruise won't engage after around 82 mph.  That issue was remedied in 2014 and up.
However that cruise limitation can be removed by way of an Ivan flash, not to mention other improvements gained also.  I wouldn't look past a '13 at all if not having an ES isn't important.  Always thought it was a cool color too.

Welcome, from Asheboro.  Over by the zoo!  Where you at?

We have a small-ish group of 4 or 5 here around the Triad and a couple from down Charlotte way that ride hit or miss now and then.  We often communicate via text so if you PM me your number I'll make sure to message you for the next few RTE or whatever.  Come and check out the stuff! 

I just sent him a pm, thanks!

Welcome, from Asheboro. Over by the zoo! Where you at?

We have a small-ish group of 4 or 5 here around the Triad and a couple from down Charlotte way that ride hit or miss now and then. We often communicate via text so if you PM me your number I'll make sure to message you for the next few RTE or whatever. Come and check out the stuff!
I am East of You and Siler City. But I am not too far from the Zoo...Especially because of the new By-Pass which has sped things up a lot on Hwy-64...😎

Welcome, from Asheboro. Over by the zoo! Where you at?

We have a small-ish group of 4 or 5 here around the Triad and a couple from down Charlotte way that ride hit or miss now and then. We often communicate via text so if you PM me your number I'll make sure to message you for the next few RTE or whatever. Come and check out the stuff!
[email protected] from Greensboro area, interested but don't know how to PM