FODS 2015 comes to Southern West Virginia!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FODS Shirt Orders

We are accepting orders for the FODS 2015 shirts now. I will not collect funds until we hit the minimum order quantity. I'll get a thread started here to track who has submitted the order form to me.

First meet with this group, reservation made will be riding S10 if alone but if SO decides to come S10 will arrive on trailer unless I find someone to ride in with. Looking forward to getting a little WV dirt on. Is there any official registration I missed or is it a show up and ride event? Will be riding out from Georgetown KY if by myself on 60,32,52 but might be up for a dirtier option if I could join someone headed by near me. Flexible start time/day(retired)

Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you. Bring the missus, she will find the area to her liking. I can't say much for the company you will be keeping but the riding will be 'Almost Heaven'.

No registration other than call in your own reservation.

Safe trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
First meet with this group, reservation made will be riding S10 if alone but if SO decides to come S10 will arrive on trailer unless I find someone to ride in with. Looking forward to getting a little WV dirt on. Is there any official registration I missed or is it a show up and ride event? Will be riding out from Georgetown KY if by myself on 60,32,52 but might be up for a dirtier option if I could join someone headed by near me. Flexible start time/day(retired)
If he rides that S10 the way he rides the FJR...not sure that anyone will be able to keep up with him. JSNS

Tues May 19 8:00 PM is the cutoff for FODS t-shirt sale.

Info on how to order can be found in post # 65 on page 4 of this thread.

One week until we camp-n-ride-n-eat and repeat!!

Still plenty o' room for stragglers. Everyone is welcome!

Well it looks like I may make this thing after all. Somehow I thought it was this weekend. Too much on the plate right now for that, but should be good to go by next weekend. Need to do some servicing on the bike though. (And cleaning)

One week until we camp-n-ride-n-eat and repeat!!
Still plenty o' room for stragglers. Everyone is welcome!
Heading out Monday! I just need to rewaterproof my boots for the water crossings you'll take me through
Snorkle.gif

What time Thursday Joe?
Thinking of calling out sick Monday, fuck work.
Kinda depends on the weather...if it's raining I'll just slab it down, 5 hr ride. If it's not raining, I take the fun way down, 7+ hrs...so early to late afternoon.

...and I agree with the fuck work part, but I will be heading home Sunday.

Update on Shirt order...

Shirts are separated and packed for the trip. If you ordered a shirt or shirts, please come find me at the campground - OD Green & Black DRZ 400 with goofy 17" wheels on it...

** Extras **

We have the following shirts still for sale (ordered to meet the minimum required by the vendor).

Shirt Sleeve cotton - Size Large (2 each)
Short Sleeve cotton - Size XL (3 each)
Short Sleeve Wicking - Szie XXL (1 each)

Please pm or email me if you're interested.

Wayne