FODS WV 2016 - Picture Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like fun, but how's about one of you Easterners matching names with faces in one of those group shots? Please. :eek:neeyedsmiley:
If you'd ride over here once in awhile you'd know most of them. Or you can cheat like Fairlaner and take the jet and car rental.

I just think somebody posted up the photo and is embarrassed that they don't remember everyone's name.

First post updated with this - Thank you Wanda (Mrs DSBiker) for the group photo!!
FODSWV%202016%20Group%20Photo_zpsb2ndt2ji.jpg
L-R Brayn(BLFJR), Bob(Intech), Jim(Zoom..again), Wayne(ExtremeMarine), Joe(El Toro Joe), Iris, Mike(Powerman), Jim(Spklbk),Bill(Mr. Bill), Mike (DSbiker), Bob(Checkswrecks), Bill(Tenere guy), Stephanie

This makes me want to buy a dual sport.. one of you fine gentleman will need to teach me the ins and outs of off road. Ibe already got my scuba gear prepped and ready to go.

^^

It was REALLY fun!!!

Jim (ZOOOMM) and I are really glad we did this this.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this such a great experience.

^^It was REALLY fun!!!

Jim (ZOOOMM) and I are really glad we did this this.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this such a great experience.
Y'all come back now heah! We've got to put some scratches on those rims!!
winksmiley02.gif

Just caught up on the pictures and reports, good stuff! Man that S10 with the trailer down had to be an interesting moment, nice to see a few faces I know and smiles all around.