FOOL rides again - Arroyo Seco campground

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
Last Saturday ride to Arroyo Seco.. turned out pretty good.. a bit cool, heated gear = nice. KrZy8 ran great with Naomi's gas tank and fuel pump. Never been there before. Thanks to Steve for a) organizing, leading, b) safe pace on semi-wet roads in the canyon twisties, c) smooth talking ranger rick into letting us intothe closed campground (we're old and tired, need a nap?) and d) for calling Barrie C out 'put on your big boy pants and ride'! (Priceless!)

https://player.vimeo.com/video/504597941?app_id=122963

As usual, very nice, taunting us Great White Northers; sitting here with the wind howling outside and windchill putting us down into the -30 degrees (C) so far now in January. Really looking forward to beating these pandemic blues, and safely returning to at least the north half of your fine state...

Thanks.

Another nice ride DC. Help me out though...I saw a couple dark spots on the road but nothing close to semi-wet. Did I sleep through those parts? 😉

Thanks for taking us along!!

~G

As usual, very nice, taunting us Great White Northers; sitting here with the wind howling outside and windchill putting us down into the -30 degrees (C) so far now in January. Really looking forward to beating these pandemic blues, and safely returning to at least the north half of your fine state...

Thanks.
I know, right!!! Snowed here in Maine last night. But, man this helps get through the winter. Well, that and buying parts and planning trips.