Football Fan

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coyote

Reaction score
An elementary teacher starts a new job at a school in San Diego and trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she's a Charger fan. She asks the class to raise their hands if they too are Charger fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Charger fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked : "Well, if you're not a Charger fan, then who do you support?"

"I'm a 49'ers fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Well Mary, might you explain why are you a 49'ers fan?"

"Because my mom and dad are from San Francisco, and my mom is a 49'ers fan and my dad is a 49'ers fan, so I'm a 49'ers fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you to be a 49'ers fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and a car thief, what would you be then?"

Mary said, "I'd be a Raiders fan."