• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale – 2013 FJR – 4600 miles - $11,500 - Fabulous Bike in great condition

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrs

Reaction score

FS – 2013 FJR – 4600 miles - $11,500

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I am selling a near perfect 2013 Yamaha FJR1300 motorcycle. There are no visible scratches, dents or dings on this bike. Tires are good and it is ready to ride. It is totally stock except for a battery tender cable and tank protector.

I purchased the bike last fall from a small motorcycle dealer and was told that it has the Yamaha YES warranty (extended service). I have never verified this and was not given the YES card (if there is one) from the previous owner. Additionally, I never registered the bike, the dealer is listed as the seller on the title and the purchaser’s space on the title is blank.

I have the title and can email front and back to you. I also have BOTH keys and the owner’s manual.

The bike is located near Chicago and it would be perfect for a fly and ride since I am only 25 minutes from O’hare airport.

I have a bunch of motorcycles, incl. several FJR’s (they are the BEST) and I don’t need TWO 2013’s.

I will sell this bike for $11,500. (CASH or Wire Transfer) to the first person who contacts me with a serious commitment AND is able to close the deal in a timely fashion.

I don’t need the money and the price is firm. I am offering it here first BEFORE I put it on ebay.

Once you ride a Gen III you never go back..

thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC06732.jpg

I purchased the bike last fall from a small motorcycle dealer and was told that it has the Yamaha YES warranty (extended service). I have never verified this and was not given the YES card (if there is one) from the previous owner. Additionally, I never registered the bike, the dealer is listed as the seller on the title and the purchaser’s space on the title is blank.
To verify the YES coverage, you can call Yamaha's Customer Service dept., provide them with the VIN and they'll confirm the coverage (length of warranty would be good to know) and send you replacement documentation if necessary.

Just buy less pumpkins next year, and keep the bike. Wish I had the spare cash...I'd take it.

Another man with the affliction! I love it. So how many FJRs do you have?

Nice looking 2013. Sooo tempting.

Another great deal pops up just days after I buy a new one due to no used opes available.

Go figure.

Mr. Patience

thanks for the input. previously, i had contacted Yamaha and today, as instructed, i took the bike to my local dealer. They inspected the bike and informed me that the standard warranty expires on 7/31/14 and the Y.E.S. 48 month warranty expires on 7/31/18.

To verify the YES coverage, you can call Yamaha's Customer Service dept., provide them with the VIN and they'll confirm the coverage (length of warranty would be good to know) and send you replacement documentation if necessary.

you have to love some Ebay buyers... i was a nice guy and waited 3 weeks for him to tell me that he can't get financing.

i have dropped the price to $11,250. and hope she goes to a good home like a forum member..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-FJR-/261560313811

BTW, THIS is THE best color !