• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2005 FJR SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angus

Angus
Reaction score
I have a 2005 Fjr with 39,000 miles just had all fluids changed valves checked injectors synced new air filter, new battery. Bike has Heated grips plus it is wired for heated clothing with heat trooler.Heli bar risers corbin seat and factory, three wingsheilds.Plus factory trunk. I would like It is wired for a zimo 550 I will leave the cradle but not the zumo it is mounter on a steering stem mount 4,700. I would not sell but recovering from colan cancer and will be off work for some time.

[email protected] 252-339-3054 I live in Elizabeth City NC. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sorry to hear of your health issues, angus.

Good luck and best wishes with your recovery.

Your bike should sell very quickly at that price.

You said recovering from colon cancer. I hope that's a good sign. Sounds like maybe there was some surgery and now your recuperating? Good luck with your sale, my friend. Get well soon, We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Hope your recup leaves you healthy enough to continue riding.

Gary

darksider #44

Sorry to hear of the health issues and the selling of your FJR angus.

I hope your recovery goes well. Hang in there!

I have a 2005 Fjr with 39,000 miles just had all fluids changed valves checked injectors synced new air filter, new battery. Bike has Heated grips plus it is wired for heated clothing with heat trooler.Heli bar risers corbin seat and factory, three wingsheilds.Plus factory trunk. I would like 4,900 I would not sell but recovering from colan cancer and will be off work for some time.

[email protected] 252-339-3054 I live in Elizabeth City NC.
Photos?

I hope your recovery goes well. Be positive . I know somedays it impossible to do . It will get better .

I have a 2005 Fjr with 39,000 miles just had all fluids changed valves checked injectors synced new air filter, new battery. Bike has Heated grips plus it is wired for heated clothing with heat trooler.Heli bar risers corbin seat and factory, three wingsheilds.Plus factory trunk. I would like 4,900 I would not sell but recovering from colan cancer and will be off work for some time.

[email protected] 252-339-3054 I live in Elizabeth City NC.
Photos?
Sens request to my E-mail and i will send you some