• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 2005 FJR1300 w/ ABS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YamahaPilot

Reaction score
Hey all,

Looks like I'm going to have to part ways with the FJR...a very sad day, I was hoping to keep it for a long time. I need to unload it fairly quickly and believe I have priced it accordingly.

Cruise control (throttle-lock style)

Bar risers (not installed)

Standard hardcase sidebags with liners

Pulsing tail-lights for better visibility

Frame sliders

Tool kit still under the seat

Electrical connector for battery tender or heated jacket

12V outlet (to power/charge GPS, cell phone, etc...)

Good condition despite the higher miles. The bike runs excellent. It rides extremely smooth and comfortable. I just replaced the final drive oil. Cosmetically there is a scratch here and there but nothing excessive. The bike was tipped over in the previous owner's driveway early in it's life resulting in a small crack in the right fairing, but nothing serious. Also, the latch mechanism on the glove box is broken ($100 fix). The windshield has a few scratches but is still plenty serviceable.

Title is free and clear.

Front tire is in good shape, the rear probably has 1,000-2,000 miles left. I'll include a brand new Michelin Pilot Power front tire, and a Michelin Pilot Road rear tire w/ about 1/2-tread.

I'm asking $5,300 for it.

Haven't figured out how to post pictures here yet, here's a link to my craigslist ad with that has some pics:

https://tucson.craigslist.org/mcy/2799865241.html

Thanks!

Brandon

[assist]

It has just over 52,000 miles

The pictures will show as long as they are active on craigslist.

5Z45K85Hd3Fe3L53I3c1ede1f1c3c386815ec.jpg

5N35V05F63K83M43I7c1e3e0d0b0426dd1dab.jpg

[/assist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing! A cycletrader search says this is the lowest priced FJR on the market that isn't wrecked, and no responses! Anyone care to throw out a reasonable offer? Need it gone!