• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 2007 FJR1300A with accessories 7500

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phugedaboudet

Reaction score
Price lowered to $6900. Need to sell soon.

Circumstances force the sale of my pride and joy:, it is with a heavy heart that I list it here:

Black Cherry 2007 FJR1300A. 35K miles. Service records available.

Just had factory service completed today - new fluids, TBS done, etc.

Factory trunk color matched.

Side bags modified and secured with trailer hitch pins to avoid loss.

Front and rear Racing905 crash guards with delrin slider tips on the front set (from the group buy here)

Fork brace from that guy we can't mention here

Heavyweight bar ends

G2 throttle cam tube

Silverstar Ultra headlamp bulbs

Shorei lightweight battery

Bags Connection tankbag mounting ring

Gorilla 7017 2 way pager alarm system (deinstalled, in a box)

Doran 360M TPMS (sensors installed on tires only - readout still in box - removd all electrical farkles to do a proper fuse block install that I won't be doing now)

license registration current

I'm the only owner, bought her new off the showroom from San Jose Yamaha in March 2007. Ridden her to WA state and back twice, and been my daily commuter all this time. But real life demands a sacrifice so she's gotta go to fund a newer car.

So as a Road Warrior not a garage queen fighting the California SF South Bay area commute, she has a few scratches on the mirrors and crash guards from parking lot drops, a kickstand sinking and some moron flipping a uturn that while I stopped in time, I was in a lean and down she slid. Because I'm short mostly and can't "catch" the bike if she goes over too far. Never actually crashed while moving forward. Also some scratches on the fuel tank from jacket zipper. One side bag has scratches from before the crash cage was installed and boot marks from "short guy swinging leg over" for six years/

Tires are Metzeler Me880's front and rear and have about hald tread left.

Never been raced, been too chicken to even lift the front wheel more than once.

Bike needs NOTHING. Buff out and repaint the mirrors or replace them with the FZ ones. Gas it up go.

Photos will be taken once I wash it and get the stickers off the trunk, and hopefully get enough sun so the photo looks good.

Bike is located in San Jose, California. email me with questions at r_(that's an underscore not a dash)brasche(at)Gmail.(dot)com.

Last edited by a moderator:
AND its the middle of winter with most of the country feeling the cold and the entire NE snowed in. Give it some time.....

Its sunny in San Jo.... get the stickers off.... finish the fuse block and install all the farkles... then take pics

We are waiting.......