• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2007 Rear Wheel complete SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Reaction score
I screwed up 2 years ago and didn't sell my spare '07 rear wheel (which doesn't work on my '08) [sorry Perry, my bad].

My post at the time requesting a trade never worked out, so it is time to sell the '07 ABS rear wheel. It is in excellent shape with all bearings, rotor, etc in place.

I'll find (or take new) picture tonight/this weekend.

Please PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was interested.... 2 years ago....
tonguesmiley.gif

I have pictures, but no photo-sharing site, so PM with private email address so I can send you pictures.

This does include a 90 degree valve stem. I'm not certain (as this '07 didn't work on my '08 so couldn't confirm), but I believe you could unmount your current rear wheel, move ABS sensor to this wheel, (after mounting tire) install wheel and ride off. Rotor is in good shape

I do not yet have estimated shipping costs, but wheel, bearings, rotor, etc weight is approx 21.5 lbs. I expect sufficient boxing to protect the wheel to add a few pounds, so I recommend using 25lbs to estimate yourself shipping costs for those who can't wait. UPS cost estimate for 25 lbs Ground from San Diego to residential address East Coast (21xxx) is $48.55. I'll gladly accept (personally prefer) a pre-printed, pre-paid shipping label from your carrier of choice that I simply attach to the box and drop off to ship.

The wheel is still available. You need to check yourself, but I've read this will fit 2005, 2006, and 2007 ABS models

This is for a good condition, straight, no dings, etc. complete '07 rear wheel assembly including rotor (but not ABS sensor) for $325 + shipping. If you don't want/need the rotor, take $40 off the price. I recognize this isn't a great deal, but is a fair price (I just paid ~$375 for an equivalent rear wheel for my '08). This price is less than 1/2 new. Years ago I was offered $320 without the rotor.... silly me, I should have accepted.

I've seen very rale sales of '07 ABS rear wheels, and those often have damage or are incomplete (example - https://www.ebay.com/itm/380629970793. I'm offering the same thing though with a rotor and without the damage). As stated above, pictures available upon request

I'm not in a rush to sell (obviously), so low-ball offers will be ignored. If you are looking for parts to repair a damaged wheel, you will find cheaper options elsewhere. If you are tired of looking for a good condition complete spare wheel, this is your chance.

Please don't ask for shipping costs, that is for you to figure out (I recommend using 25lbs to estimate as wheel, bearings, rotor, etc weight is approx 21.5 lbs and sufficient boxing to protect the wheel to add a few pounds). I prefer you get a pre-printed, pre-paid shipping label from your shipper of choice (with desired tracking, insurance, delivery options, etc) that I simply attach to the box and drop off to ship.