• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 2008 FJR AE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slow2

Reaction score
Hey all! Been a long time since I was on the forum. Haven't been riding much in the last couple of years thanks to bad knees. Anyway, it's time for the fj to go. It's the ae model and it's loaded with extras. It's got 48,328 miles. The extensive 50,000 mile service has been done. The bike needs nothing! It's got the factory trunk, passenger floor boards, Cee Baily shield, Beowulf exhaust, (original exhaust included), MCL risers, Corbin seat, PR3 tires with about 6 or 7k miles left, factory cover, factory service manual, plug for heated gear, etc. Hard to remember everything, lol. The bike is located in Pinson, Alabama. I'm asking $4000 OBO. Make me an offer! It's never been wrecked or dropped. Text or call: (205) 529-6647. I can send pics on request but I don't have a clue how to post them here, lol.

Ed aka Slow2

Less than 50,000 miles! This baby's got LOTS of life left in her!

And only 4 grand. Wow.

Now there's no excuse for you to miss SFO. Odenville is only 65 miles from FJRBandit's zombie-resistant compound: 32.99541, -86.69164

Oh yeah, congratulations on your new ride!