• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2008 FJR Mulvane, KS $3900

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffs

Reaction score
112,131 miles on a well maintained, Farkled and cared for FJR. Very good condition, never crashed or down Bike has been garaged or covered its entire life. I am the second owner, I bought this FJR from a friend. I have used synthetic oil since purchased, three valve checks have been completed, one by the dealer two by me. (I have the checks documented)

I can provide additional pictures on request

Farkles include:
All leather Russell Day Long in excellent condition
Just installed zero miles Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT Touring Radial Tire
Spider recall completed by dealer.
Garauld Stiffy Rack
Givi Rack 357 rack
Crash guards Front/Rear (Canyon Cages)
Large windshield (Vstream)
McCruise control (Works perfectly)
Heated grips
Aux ports
Racing radiator Guard (R&G)
Penske Rear shock
Hyperpro Front springs
Yamaha FZ1 OEM Mirrors
Fender Extender
FJR Rack with GIVI monokey lugs
Eastern Beaver PC-8 fuse block (Use switched or unswitched)
Inside Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
Bags Connection Ring Lock Tank Bag
Two Ram Mounts

Reason for sale: I purchased a Super Tenere

25vdf0jl.jpg

TEdyMXEl.jpg

R9l00rEl.jpg

B78Dmtrl.jpg

mj6zfuVl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep the FJR and enjoy both the S-10 and the FJR, they compliment each other well! I enjoy riding both, my 07 still runs hard and I still enjoy the heck out of it with the same mileage as your 08. My S-10 has a more gravel Rd friendly tire so I can enjoy some of the local gravel roads that the FJR PR4's aren't meant for. I'm sure the S-10 with a set of PR4's or equivalent will handle the corners as well as the FJR and put down the miles as well as the FJR. Having both in the stable is awesome!

Nice bike for a sweet price. Looks like I need to lower the price on my 06 some more. Bike prices sure are in the crapper these days