• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2008 FJR1300 AE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyBwell

Reaction score
I need to sell my 2008 FJR1300 AE with just 7,698 miles on it. Bike has never been dropped and I can't find a scratch on it. It is set up for comfort with a Corbin that sits slightly higher than stock, Heli riser blocks, MC Larry peg lowering brackets, Garauld highway pegs, Rifle windshield and Throttlemeister throttle lock. I changed the oil and flushed the brakes last Friday. The front tire is nearly new but the back is due to be replaced. This is a wonderful motorcycle but eleven surgeries in the last nine years have taken their toll on me and I have realized that no matter what I do I can no longer ride. Asking $7,800. PM me for pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tommy, hope you sell your bike if you need to, but more importantly I hope that you get well enough to ride again.

Best Wishes,

DezzertRider

This sounds like a GREAT opportunity for those AE owners that have been lamenting that Momma Yama doesn't send AEs to the States anymore.

Sorry for the late response but yes the bike is still available. I am open to offers and would consider removing some of the accessories to drop it even lower if needed.

Sorry to hear Tommy. Good luck with your sale, I think you have a fair price for yur low mileage bike, just need to find another (or future) AE fan like myself!