• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2009 Yamaha FJR 1300AE 11300 miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBeest

Reaction score
Couldn't resist a sweet deal on BMW RT so selling my 2009 Yamaha Fjr1300 AE. Metalic Titanium and Cerulean Silver color. Great garage kept Sport Touring Cycle. Smooth and responsive. Transferable, no deductible Yamaha Extended Warranty (Y.E.S.) in effect until 10/8/14. Stock options include shaft drive, semi-linked ABS, sport or comfort adjustable suspension, detachable hard saddlebags, electric adjustable windshield, expandable fairing and grip warmers (for those cold days), adjustable ergonomic handle bars, automatic clutch (not transmission) w/ foot or finger shifter, improved response from new YCC-S mapping, glove box, electric lighter socket, under-seat tool kit and folding mirrors (for tight spot garage parking). Aftermarket options include custom height adjustable Corbin seat, new battery, highway foot pegs and extended passenger foot pegs. Have all original manuals, spare key, spare saddlebag lock (in case you add a trunk) and maintenance records. Never been dropped and clean title. Must see! $8,875.00 negotiable Call AL 571-245-0592 DC Metro area

Craigs list:

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/4286498012.html

Cycle Trader:

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2009-Yamaha-Fjr1300-AE-111586841

Yep! The Metallic Titanium looks black until the sun hits it, then it looks like a metallic dark brown which is weird because titanium is meant to be grayish. I need to post better photos during daylight. I'm just too chicken too go outdoors in the cold for photos.

I actually rode an '09AE once. It was like butter. I'm waiting for Yamaha to come to their senses and at least offer the new AE's on a special order basis. It can't be that hard to do. I'll see how well that works for me! :)

Man-o-Man..... If my '06AE wasn't running like a Swiss watch, I'd be at your doorstep with a check in a New York second. :-(
'New York second' is about 2 hrs if you're stuck in midtown traffic! woha ;)

OP- Good Luck with your sale, my 'same' bike is going up on the selling block soon as well!