• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 2012 FJR1300 with 3013 miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 28727

Reaction score
I had it listed here in December for $11,900, then this spring I dropped it to $11,500

I went to a dealer today about trading it for a car for my grandson. I was offered $10,000---I will offer it here for $10,900

2012 FJR1300, 3013 miles, all stock, Yamaha warranty to June 2017

I have the title, and don't need to sell it to put food on the table.

Adult owned, I am in my later 50's--Located in North Dakota

If you send me an email address, I can send pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that same '12 at the WPB Yamaha dealer every time I walk in there. I also remember when they had a new '09 AE. I tried my best to get a deal on swapping mine out. They wouldn't budge. It also was at full price and it sat there forever. $10,900 is fantastic. Someone will snap that up in no time.

[hijack removed]

tdTIc4X.jpg

2rG0M0m.jpg

w1RP7h9.jpg

Classified ads are for selling not social commentary. Posts supporting (or constructively advising) about pricing to the owner or 3rd party readers are perfectly appropriate.

Let's not hijack the ads.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Off topic threads and thread hijacking in any area except Jokes & Fun Stuff, Completely Off Topic, or NEPRT are inapropriate.
Hijacks were hidden. One message was actually edited because it was a mix of constructive comment and hijack. NO warns were issued even though I've not yet had my coffee this morning.

Too bad you aren't a bit closer. I'd like a Gen III, but that blue is beautiful. Good luck with the sale. I'm still saving up for an FJR. Looks like you have taken good care of it.

Update: Installed a Givi SR357 rack for Monokey top box. Rack only, no top box. This will be included in price.

Price remains at $10,900. Bike has 3,200 miles now.

Thank you,

kup1236

I thought I would give a try with photobucket and show the soft bags included.

Thank you,

kup1236

FJR1300032_zps88c2182a.jpg
FJR1300034_zpse60c108c.jpg
P1030665_zps41aecdcf.jpg