• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale - 2014 FJR 1300A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndivita

Reaction score
EDITED BELOW TO INCLUDE REFERENCE TO BAR END WEIGHTS AND ACTUAL MILEAGE

My beloved 2014 FJR 1300A...

Odometer currently shows 9376. Asking price = $10,000. Located in Kansas City, Missouri. Clear Missouri title in hand. Cash in hand or confirmed wire transfer in exchange for delivery of bike FOB Kansas City, executed title and bill of sale.

Bought new in December 2014. Always garaged and covered when not in use. No accidents, tip overs of any kind. Photos to follow later today. Will be posting and offering to sell elsewhere.

Reason for selling: Need/want to get a bike more hospitable to the option of two up riding.

PM me if interested or if you have questions.

Mods and Improvements for your consideration

LED Motolights fork mounted

Rigid Industries 50231 LED D2 Driving Lights mounted below rear view mirror on Garauld mirror mounts

Rigid Industries clear lens protectors

H4 12953BWX2 PHILIPS X-TREME ULTINON LED HEADLIGHT BULBS

Fuzeblocks FZ-1 power distribution block

Yamaha OEM trunk with backrest and mount with OEM luggage bag liner

Givi ST603 Sport-T Tanklock Quick Release Tank Bag 15 Liters with Givi BF05 Tanklock Tank Bag Fitting Kit.

MV Handlebar Adapter Plate Yamaha FJR 1300 2013 variant AE and ES with 1” RAM ball center mount

N69-13LG T-Rex 2006 - 2015 Yamaha FJR 1300 Luggage Guards

T-Rex Yamaha FJR1300/A/ES Frame Slider Pucks

T-Rex 2013 To 2016 Yamaha FJR1300 A ES Engine Guards Protectors Sliders

YAMAHA FJR 1300 Fenda Extenda (052200) MCL

OEM FJR bike cover

PIAA 85114 Slim Line 400Hz + 500Hz 112db Sports Horn Kit

Cee Bailey headlight covers

Saddlemen Tech Style Gel Channel 2PC, 2Up Seat

Airhawk seat cushion for 2013+ FJR

Yamaha OEM touring windscreen

Yamaha OEM mirror visors color matched to bike

Yamaha OEM color matched side panels, P/N DRMK
3P6-Y2171-00-P6, P7

Skene Design P3 Lights: Rear Visibility Lighting System Model: P3 Lights-TS: with Turn Signals for 2014 Yamaha FJR1300A

Bike Effects 90° Machined aluminum valve stems

Dual Powerlet Rearset power outlets, forward always on, rear switched power

Battery Tender SAE pigtail to right side of gas tank

Garmin ZUMO 550 RAM mount front right brake reservoir, wired into Fuzeblock; device included

Clutch reservoir mounted RAM mount ball.

Heavy (16 0z) bar end weights

New Pilot Road PR4 GT tires mounted in January, less than 100 miles. Final drive components serviced with moly paste at that time.

8500 mile service performed in January 2018. All earlier service performed on schedule by dealer.

YES warranty good into 2019 transferrable

Last edited by a moderator:
You should post a picture. Or lots of pictures.

Not because we don't know what a 2014 FJR looks like, but because they're so damn pretty. GLWS

And just one teaser pic - (the rest are worth looking at).

Kv4kz2-qpoGsC0C-1MBMltn738peau0_3CLYaK552fF2HQo--yEehgyI3fR_7up2QSVmd5n5WKLChzZ9XePFa9bjZgo2BPZ3vnjxLfjCBc6FA02HV2utPG9E-qv74mRz_bzSlRmq-a3C5Uv7NYilI_IFY0RjmWIxY1qeWHjcMgzi8vgwhuJ2RFWqIVzHxEfbh6O7ADdvG3dW5e3i6e8BznCJXzvVoVPEZe8fV3G0T1F6TyruUKbhfu4ZPwoiGCsjZbYkZbEu5W8sAfYxixof8M9ROSoAp5ds5hB9IA2C1YgbBucT139l9Vz1xhI1_oQ2MZEiVOAu3HvfTh3oKKF0vycAIHDRN3f3oq-xZYhx3Zm8kz3M3plq7pWdwYWdfezqnevlprB9TM-HSlL0lPtX2zwXT-rDmpABAvali8e6buJd3GrYmn8bI9-qFSwvbdsXdNKfbmFYzB4owQhFvh3qKDcI6T4WgQFveuihDrEfgnw5gKel8gVl8rV5d934aW77ZCqR5jF2Lejq3jE4QXM8LBZ7oWvBY-gQ2DAlhUwefOVR4L-fcuO69rrbjVt3Gt17K3jYwuEWC5ubNPMk6ZJTyhiX316xdeOHM3IAxJRJsVeXiI-80iUn6bilYhD6hvZA6FJzV2M4L_JNees39R6Vp2pPCz8YP20t_g=w660-h880-no-tmp.jpg

Wow, you spent some serious loonies on that bike! Good luck on the sale.
I assume from the "loonie" (Canadian dollar coin) reference that you are referring to the post I made - I was just putting up one of the photos that the seller (from Kansas City, MO) had in his Google Photos account. I agree - an exceptionally well farkled bike. I thought a photo showing in the thread might help.

Thanks for posting the photographs directly.

I just barely want to sell it. At age 61, I find that my riding partner for the past 12 years is pretty much out of the game. That would be my older brother. He's got some health issues and a wife who does not like to see him leave the house, let alone ride all over the country.

I really do not like to ride alone, to my surprise. And I'm not very gregarious. Now for wife-logic.

She makes a logical point that she and I could ride together, which is true, provided that we had a motorcycle more compatible for two up riding given that we are rapidly aging. I have to admit that the FJR would be a dandy two up mount for people about 15 years younger.

God do I love this bike. But I think I will be happy with a full-on tour bike if I am judicious about what I get.

Thanks for looking.

Thanks for posting the photographs directly.

I just barely want to sell it. At age 61, I find that my riding partner for the past 12 years is pretty much out of the game. That would be my older brother. He's got some health issues and a wife who does not like to see him leave the house, let alone ride all over the country.

I really do not like to ride alone, to my surprise. And I'm not very gregarious. Now for wife-logic.

She makes a logical point that she and I could ride together, which is true, provided that we had a motorcycle more compatible for two up riding given that we are rapidly aging. I have to admit that the FJR would be a dandy two up mount for people about 15 years younger.

God do I love this bike. But I think I will be happy with a full-on tour bike if I am judicious about what I get.

Thanks for looking.

I apologize for the double post.

Are there any options you did NOT add on to your bike?

Gotta say it looks 'Showroom clean' too. GLWS

Man, I'm not usually a fan of the red hue, but you really do have a sweet looking ride.

Sorry to hear your situation is changing away from keeping her - hope she goes to a great home - GLWS...

Damn.. I would have jumped at this bike had I not purchased mine last year.. 10k with all the goodies appeared to be a great deal..

With some melancholy, I'm putting my 2014 FJR 1300A back up for sale again. Wanting to get into a new or late model Gold Wing more suitable for two up riding with spousal unit as we both enter our 60s. Help me gracefully end the FJR phase of my life. I will miss it but facts are facts.

Link to list of upgrades and mods:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T2vUMoeG1Vpvp5lWrP-YFbelGxEPFU0IuotqFFhGrHM/edit?usp=drivesdk

Link to photo album:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KYgKy1dMX3kXnrT36

Call or text with questions: 816-365-2828

Nick