• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Excellent 2008 FJR1300A - Billings, Montana

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadMax

Reaction score
I am selling my 2008 FJR1300A. I need $5750. I had no intention of selling it; but, I keep seeing these from earlier years with higher miles selling for more money than I am willing to sell this. There is not a thing wrong with this bike with one minor exception, there is a fairing screw missing which has been ordered. I will try to get more pictures this weekend. This is the only one I have right now. The ad continues below the photo.
z3ubgdf.jpg

It is a 2008 with 18,500 miles. The miles may creep up as I commute with it when I can; but, that is currently dictated by Montana snow fall. I just changed the oil and final drive fluid (both synthetic) within the past 20 miles. The prior owner said fluids were changed every 3000 miles under his ownership. I bought it with about 12000 miles on it. It currently has Shenko tires with, what I believe to be, at least half of their life remaining. It has the following:
Frame Sliders (I will edit with brand when I add more pictures)
V-stream windshield
Striping by, I’m told, Premier Cycles
Sargent Driver’s seat
MCL risers
Givi 357 rack (and original)
Givi G46 top case with two keys
Givi Tanklock Tank bag
Removable back rest for original rack
Garauld highway pegs, brand new, not installed
Brand new set of Dunlop Roadsmart 111s (front and rear)
Throttle Lock (that is to be descriptive as I don’t recall if it is “Throttle Lock” brand)
Yamaha Service Manual for 2008 FJR1300
I am willing to discuss removal of accessories for anybody who is interested which should be discussed via private message. I am also willing to work with a buyer on whatever shipping arrangements he or she may wish to make. I have clear title with no liens and no prior damage. It has never been down. This is absolutely an awesome specimen of an ’08 FJR. Normally when I list something for sale I do regular price reductions until it sells. I'm not going to do that in this case. I am willing but not eager to sell. Heck, I will need to replace it in April if it does sell. I have no stupid "must have cash in hand" to test drive. Jeez. I have insurance and wouldn't expect people to hand me $5750 for a test drive and trust me with their uninsured $5750.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts