• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Gen 2 Garuald Back Rest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Brian, all your links go to just one picture. You may need to adjust that for better exposure.
winksmiley02.gif

need one. not sure this is the correct base for what i need.

a shot from the back and bottom showing the mounting points would be great.

Sorry about that. Links have been fixed.

Additional photos added of underside mounting area and hardware included.

Let me know if there are additional questions.

That BR was made for a Gen1 bike. It will not fit a Gen2 or later bike. Have the admin update the title.
Garauld ... I purchased this directly from you a few years ago for my 2008 and had it installed for a few rides and all was well. So, not sure how it can be for a Gen 1 only???

Brian

I stand corrected. Even though this BR is a Gen1 design, the aft center bolt on Gen2/3+ racks appear to be in the same location as the Gen1 racks. This BR should fit on all Gen1/2/3+ bikes.

I'll take it. Comes with the cushion correct? Shipping zip is 75002. Let me know total cost and your PayPal and I can send payment. About to crash for the night but I'll check back in the morning

Payment sent Brian. Sorry about the dual message in PM.. It locked up and took forever to say the message was sent..I thought it didn't go thru

got the back rest in. turns out its the Gen 1 design...but still workable on the gen 2-3. the Revised Gen2 model uses all 3 bolts on the back.

thanks! wife is ready to ride now