• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale... V-Stream windshield for Gen.2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brodie

Darksider #16 - and Proud of it !
Reaction score
This seems to be the time for selling windshields.

Mine is a 4 week old National Cycle V-Stream windshield. I got it to replace my broken CalSci after an encounter with a low flying bat at FJR nominal speed. Through the years I've heard a lot of positives about the V-Stream so this was my opportunity to give one a try. It just didn't work for me, I sit way too tall in the saddle. After a day or so I ordered a Rifle barn door and am quite happy with it.

This V-Stream is 4 weeks old, and was on the bike for about 10 days, local commute only.

I am asking $100 for it, plus shipping from the San Jose Bay Area.

I prefer to ship UPS Ground for the lower 48, or USPS for the north of the border crowd.

IMG_0617_zpsf6dkubx9.jpg

IMG_0621_zpsbggclsqw.jpg

Brodie

rolleyes.gif

That's a very good price for a very good screen. (Well, it works for me).

Glad you found that 'perfect' screen for you.

GLWS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumpity bump bump.

On my bike for only 10 days last summer.

All boxed up and ready to ship. If you're in the San Jose Bay Area, just drop by and we'll have lunch and install it on your bike.

Brodie

rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a few nibbles, but still available.

I'm also including these cleaning items I bought with the windscreen. Used once, on the windscreen prior to mounting it.

These are from National Cycle and supposedly formulated for their product.

a315bda8-ed8a-4b1a-b8c3-9b84f1b82ab1_zpszpeakvvh.jpg

The offer still stands, anyone within riding distance of the San Jose Bay Area, we can get together, my house or yours, and mount it on your bike - you save the shipping cost.

Brodie

rolleyes.gif