For Those that Wish to Order CFR Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamafitter

Reigning NERDS Granite Lane Gold Medalist
Reaction score
A few folks that missed out on the initial order expressed an interest for ordering CFR Shirts.

Here once again was the artwork we used....

front.jpg
back.jpg

If you would still like a shirt here is the contact info for the vendor CustomInk in the States....

Telephone - 800-293-4232

You can also do a live chat on their website CustomInk.com

You will need the design code which is "2013cfrv2" and the original order number which was #3031347

The shirt itself we did in the initial order was the Sport-Tek Dri-Mesh Performance Shirt

You should now have enough information to go and order yourself a shirt and have it delivered directly to your door. Please be advised that since you will not likely be placing a bulk order there will be no discounts on the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just wondering why I got the only shirt without a bullseye graphic on the back.

Suits me fine, at least the vinyl ink shit they use won't stick to me when i sweat.

I'm just wondering why I got the only shirt without a bullseye graphic on the back...
It is because you are "special".

BigOrge ordered a shirt and they also required the original order number to be able to find the artwork that goes with the shirt.

The order number was #3031347.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my purty new shirt today, a few days early from scheduled delivery date too. Seems like a good company to do business with. Thanks again Bill for making it possible.