Forum Area to Honor Our Fallen FJR Friends

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a bit tough to write this because this forum area was created when our friend OrangevaleFJR, Andrew Knight, died.

In the past, I've changed their title R.I.P. Our FJR Riding Friend and added a black ribbon to their avatar. I think it's fitting that we add a new area of the forum to remember our forum FJR riders that depart the Blue Room before their time. And by remembering them we can all remember every one that is added....is one too many.

I hope it's a long time between addition of new threads.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I've moved over a half dozen historical threads to this new area of fallen board members/FJR riders....and hopefully gotten them all.

I'll also be closing each thread after a respectful amount of time, because we don't want somebody accidentally to pick old scabs.....and get us all teary-eyed again because it shows up on View New Posts. That and regular board members won't have the ability to post new threads in this area. If you feel a new thread needs to be added..send me a PM.

And....this area is intended as a way to be respectful of the memory of our departed FJR riding friends......

If you learn of a departed FJR riding Forum member, please create a thread in another area, ideally with a link to their profile and picture or forum avatar, contact me via PM, and I'll move it over to this area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.