Forums Page

Help Support FJRForum:

RossKean

Members++
Reaction score
This has been bugging me since the last major upgrade - maybe I'm the only one.  If so, please ignore...

The "topics" box lists the most recent posts (good) but instead of when the thread was started and the person that started the thread (sometimes years ago), I would prefer to see when the most recent post was made and the person that made it.  Not important in any way, just an irritant.

Anybody else?

FJRForum.jpg

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
I looked on the back end and in my personal user settings and didn't see any obvious option to change or reconfigure this.

I use View New Posts personally and never used the Topic feature.  I did discover we all have a personal option that changes some clicks to either go to the first post, first unread, or last post and changed mine to the middle one.

RossKean

Members++
Reaction score
Ok, thanks.  Just seemed to be more relevant when looking at recent stuff.  As Pterodactyl indicated, maybe a little  bit of OCD.

Bounce

Chicks Dig Scars
Staff member
Reaction score
I just use the Show New Posts. Once done reading everything I'm interested in, I then use Mark All Forum Read so that next time in, New Posts are just new stuff and not unread stuff from the past.

Do you suffer from CDO?  (That is what some disorganized and cluttered minds call OCD.)
I beg to differ. CDO is OCD alphebetized; exactly as real OCD people would prefer. ;)

Pterodactyl

Members++
Reaction score
I just use the Show New Posts. Once done reading everything I'm interested in, I then use Mark All Forum Read so that next time in, New Posts are just new stuff and not unread stuff from the past.

I beg to differ. CDO is OCD alphebetized; exactly as real OCD people would prefer. ;)
My point exactly.