• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Found MVMotorrad or Helibars for FJR1300A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NBB

Reaction score
I need some additional setback for improved rider comfort.

I would be interested in either the newer version Heilbars HR09079 or MV Motorrad to fit the A model. Does anyone have one setting around that they want to part with?

Found one this evening thanks for the assistance....

Thanks,

NBB

Last edited by a moderator:
MV Motorrad fits well and works wonders for my ES model. Cannot say how it fits on the A models, although MV Motorrad does not distinguish between the two -- I think.

"I think" is because Euro models use a different terminology for the auto-shifting versions of the FJR.

For those that Bought the MV riser, Is the shipping actually as high as it shows, or is that just an estimate? PM is ok for this information

Thanks in advance,

NBB

Found a MV, thanks to those that assisted.

NBB

I have a 2016ES, and have put a 5" RAM ball mount on the front gas tank bolt (between tank and handlebars) for my GPS. My question is will the MV or Helibars still fit and not bump into RAM mount? I only need to get maybe 1" up and back to help ergonomics.