• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted FOUND! - Stock exhaust cans

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road_Runner

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
EDIT: Bought a set on EBay based on a tip. Thanks Whhoshka!

Looking for a set of stock cans. I just purchased a 2008 that came with Two Brothers cans. I commute early morning. Anyone have a set for sale at a reasonable price?

The Two Brothers are carbon fiber and ready nice, and will be for sale once I secure the stock ones.

I'd be willing to consider a swap + cash!

Last edited:
Wow, yea I agree. I looked at all the sets on EBay, and the ones in your link above are in the best condition so I bought them. Thanks for the tip!

Yes, one of the mufflers is a bit creased. Obviously I would prefer it to be perfect, but it did not look too bad to me. Hopeful that the pannier will hide it as I rarely if ever ride without the bags.

The small dent in the right pipe was visible in the Ebay ad, so it's more than a fair price. The Gen I exhaust has no catalytic section in the muffler pipe, so you got better flow.

Do the forum gurus here know if those Two Brothers cans would fit a 2015? And let me know if they are available once you receive the stock you bought. Muchas Gracias