Frame Stickers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiowize

Reaction score
Are there any vendors who sell replacement frame stickers? (like the swing arm sticker)

If I could figure out a way to get mine off in one piece, I'd sell you mine. What'll you offer?

I poked around in the parts diagrams and did not see any stickers. I assume you are trying to restore your FJR to original. Your profile says you have a Euro/other 2003. Does that mean it is the model that was sold in the USA as a 2003 or the Euro 2003, which would correspond to the USA 2004 model?

I don't see them on the Parts fiche either, but as i recall, and it has been 9 years since i sold my dealership, all of the graphics/stickers were sometimes located on one page of the fiche.

If I could figure out a way to get mine off in one piece, I'd sell you mine. What'll you offer?
Don't think that'll work. Wasn't there a recall for the stickers 'round about '07.362? Something about some wingnut wanting to sue b/c his pants cuff got caught in the chain and he wasn't warned. OP, you should call your local dealership and get your free updated versions ASAP!! Don't wait another minute and don't take no for an answer!!!

I was considering powder coating the swing arm, but thought it would be nice to put the stickers back.