• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Gen 1 stuff

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
The original list is gone but I have lots of stuff from a 05 abs bike .Very little in the way of plastics cause it was a total from a crash.  have complete engine, frame ,swing arm and final drive. No ABS block.

PM with questions and I'll try to get answers to you. I'm in and out a lot and old so be patient

all are free just pay the postage.

EDIT:   Thank you, but I no longer need the dash shelf.  Please give it to someone else who needs one, and my apologies  to anyone else whovwas interested and had to wait because of me. 😔

interestedt in dash shelf.

PM forthcoming

Mirror is gone. There must be gen 1 owners that need stuff. I have most of an 05 in pieces other than plastics. Let me know if you need parts. It's all free just pay shipping.

I'll look in the morning and see what it will take to remove them. I need to move some other shit to get to it.

Ray,
I could both mufflers if they are not wrecked. And while your taking off the air box and TBs . I could use the starter shipped to 02191.

I think I have three sets of mufflers and a bunch of starters. I'll look for the best ones this week.

The original list is gone but I have lots of stuff from a 05 abs bike .Very little in the way of plastics cause it was a total from a crash. have complete engine, frame ,swing arm and final drive. No ABS block.

PM with questions and I'll try to get answers to you. I'm in and out a lot and old so be patient

all are free just pay the postage.
Miles on engine? Photos?
Thank you.
Jay

I lost where this thread was.
I was looking in the other sandbox.
Ray, If you find those pieces PM me.

". . . all are free just pay the postage."

Just sadly posted on Don Carver's new thread when I saw this among the new posts. Not a coincidence. Who was more generous than Ray?

By the way, take another look at Ray's avatar. I'll never see it again without knowing that it's Ray's actual finger up there.