FREE "I.C.E." Info Tag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, and many thanks for the the concept and making that concept real!

Got mine today as well. Nicely done! Thanks again SacMike!!

A thought crossed my mind this afternoon (and it was very lonely as it did so...). I know you are not looking to get any $$ for these things, but do you have a favorite charity or something that I could make a donation to instead? Just an idea.

Mine came today also!! All the way to Virginia.

Thanks so much Mike. Give a shout if you are ever in the area. I'm in the Shenandoah valley, not far from the Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge parkway.

BTW regarding the info to be carried ----

You may want to look at this site www.medids.com/free-id.php

You enter your information and then print a quality looking card. I think all the relevant information is included.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today as well. Nicely done! Thanks again SacMike!!
A thought crossed my mind this afternoon (and it was very lonely as it did so...). I know you are not looking to get any $$ for these things, but do you have a favorite charity or something that I could make a donation to instead? Just an idea.
Feel free to pick one. :)

I got mine today, Thanks Mike.
smile.png

Got mine today as well, they look great. Thanks Mike (& wife)! If ever needed, I think they'll grab the attention of any EMT just fine.

I missed you the first time I rode through Sacramento, I'll make sure I don't the next time. Cheers!

(Nowthen)Mike

Last edited by a moderator: