Frogg Toggs Sizing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCal FJR

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I am new to the forum and did a search and came up empty handed, so if this has already been discussed please point me in the right direction. I am looking at buying a set of Frogg Toggs for my trip, but I can't find out any information about sizing for going over your my riding gear. I am 5'8" about 175 with Motoport Kevlar mesh jacket and pants. Would I go large or extra large?

I am the same size and have 15 #'s on ya. Wear the same gear and have a FT jacket. Just don't remember the size, will check when I get home. I put the liner in the pants when it's going to rain.

Where ya at in Nor Cal?

Greg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd bought a set at Cabela's (don't think that they were the motorcycle-specific Frog Toggs). The pants were WAY BIGGER than I expected. Made a swap of different size pants in the dressing room that fit better and then put them under the Frog Togg top and went through the check-out w/o any problem. They're more breathable than vinyl rain gear but do get a little warm when wearing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked out my FT Jacket, and much to my surprise, it is a XXL. It is a bit big over my Cycle Port Jacket, but that works for me. I got mine at CycleGear and while it is a FT, it is sold under the BILT name.

I'm 5'9 210 and I got XXL it's a little big but gives me room for if its colder. I have HD rain gear if its warmer out. I'll tell u can't knock the Frog Togs because I haven't warn them yet ..... But they feel like frecken wax paper. I must admit I don't have a lt f confidence in them. I bought them because I heard a lt about them.... Then bought them and every time I go out I grab the HD stuff

I am the same size and have 15 #'s on ya. Wear the same gear and have a FT jacket. Just don't remember the size, will check when I get home. I put the liner in the pants when it's going to rain.
Where ya at in Nor Cal?

Greg
I am in Sacramento, was in Redding last weekend having my seat done Seth Laam and then rode through Lassen Park, What a great area.

I RECOMMAND GOING UP 1 SIZE. IF YOUR PLAN ON WEARING A JACKET UNDER IT. YOU WILL WANT THE NEXT SIZE UP AND FOR THE PANTS TOO. GIVES YOU A LITTLE MORE FLEXIBILITY WHEN GETTING ON AND OFF THE BIKE

go up

i'm 5'10" 200lbs 44-46 chest

32 in inseam and 36 waist.

i wear the XXL jacket and it's right when over my riding gear.

the XL jacket was too binding when my hands were on the controls.

the XL pants were just right over my riding pants.