• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted **FOUND**Front reflectors for 2004 ABS WTB

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mihalis fjr

Reaction score
"FOUND!"Thanks "Stew00!"

Does anyone have the front reflectors with their brackets for 2004 ABS,that don't need them?Of course i will pay for them,also and for the shipping cost.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the front reflectors with their brackets that don't need them?Of course i will pay for them,also and for the shipping cost.
Thanks in advance.
You should specify Gen I, II or III+ and if Gen I, is it ABS?
I think the reflectors are all the same but the brackets may be different...

You should specify Gen I, II or III+ and if Gen I, is it ABS?
I think the reflectors are all the same but the brackets may be different...
Ah,yes!It is a Gen 1 2004 ABS,and yes the reflectors are all the same but the brackets are different.The right one is the same for 03,04,05 abs or not but the left one is different for the 04,05 abs.Thanks!

Are you still needing these? I probably have them on my 05 ABS that I laid down.

Let me know
Yes,i need these if they have and their brackets.How much you want for these?Also could you please check how much is the cheapest shipping cost "In a bubbled envelope is ok i think" to send me them in Athens Greece.
Thanks!