• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

front wheel

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw both of those, fossil. Just thought I could get a wheel cheaper then that. Did bid on the fairing but, I think that one got over me head also. Carver....I'd tell you the story but, I don't remember any of it. All I know is where I laid her down. Otherwise, am doing ok now. Other then staples and stitches in me head and other places I'll get over it.

Carver....I'd tell you the story but, I don't remember any of it. All I know is where I laid her down. Otherwise, am doing ok now. Other then staples and stitches in me head and other places I'll get over it.

Huh? Staples and stitches in your head? Wow! I thought helmets were supposed to prevent that sorta shit from happening. Good thing only the wheel and tupperware are beyond repair. Glad you're okay.

Really. ;)

Thanks fossil....site looks pretty handy if someone is actually watching it.

Odot,

I have one off my '05 ABS. The insurance adjuster said to replace it, but I (and the Yamaha dealer) believe it is not damaged. Tiny nick on rim edge. I may also have the fairing you are looking for (with minor scratch), but I haven't decided whether I want to part with that yet.

I don't have a clue what the wheel is worth, but PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator: