• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - 2006 FJR1300AE $5499.00 - South Carolina

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaosbandit

Reaction score
00a0a_45ZW17RGgt9_600x450.jpg

https://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/5578600485.html

I purchased this bike to ride 2-up with my wife, but she doesn't really care to ride so I am putting it up for sale.

This bike is a Gen2 FJR and since its AE is has electronic shifting which is really nice.

Approx. 27k miles (mileage may go up slightly as I still ride it some)

Clean and clear SC title.

Tires - Michelin Pilot Road 2 (approx. 60-70% tread)

Upgrades:
Power Commander V - cures the factory "throttle chop"

Power Commander AutoTune - This allows the bike to dynamically tune itself. You DO NOT have to worry about fuel mapping changes with the PCV.

Yamaha color matched top box (its an expensive upgrade but looks very good and works very good)

OEM Grip Heaters

Grip Puppies

Electric Windshield

Throttlemeister throttle lock and heavy barends

T-Rex Racing frame sliders

WynPro PAIR plates - These allow you to remove the PAIR system. It makes the bike a little lighter and easier to work on.

OEM Saddlebag liners

Realtime Industries reflective decal for saddlebags (Lights up like a Christmas tree at night)

Cosmetics - The bike was tipped over at a red light by the previous owner. It made some scratches on the left saddlebag and left engine cover. I have included pics. The saddlebag scratches were touched up with OEM touch up paint.

Other than that the bike is in great cosmetic shape.

Other Included Items:
Yamaha Tall windscreen
Stock PAIR system
Service Manual

I will truly miss this bike. Its dialed in and well setup. I have done some very long days on this bike and stayed comfortable the whole time. Whoever gets this bike will have a great machine. Its been meticulously maintained.

No test rides without cash in hand.

Email is the fastest way to contact me.

If this ad is up, I still have the bike.

****NOTE****
The pics show a Corbin seat, Helibar Risers, and Holeshot exhaust cans. Those upgrades have been sold separately. The stock seat, stock top clamp, and stock exhaust will be on the bike and the price has been lowered accordingly.