• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Awesome 2005 Gen I FJR1300A San Antonio, TX

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRW69

Reaction score
Have to sell my FJR. I have medical conditions that require surgeries that will keep me from riding for 6-8 months possibly more. I do not want it to just sit without getting ridden and will need to pay it off since I will be out of work during all that time. If you are looking for a fantastic Gen I then this is it. She runs absolutely flawless and hasn't even hit 31,000 miles yet. Only just now broke in and ready to go. The bike doesn't need anything but gas so you can easily do a fly in ride home, I can pick you up at the airport. She comes with HID low beam headlights, three windscreens (stock, medium, and large), throttle lock cruise, mount for cell, GPS, pre-wired for heated gear or battery tender, Large top case that sits on a Givi Rack, also have a matching (blue) sissy seat for pillion rider when not using the top case, and a flashing LED brake light that is VERY bright, HELI Risers. Until my surgeries I do get to ride her ever so often so the mileage has gone up by a couple hundred since the pics were taken, but still under 31K. Price is $6200.

CAM00037_zps7fa35183.jpg
CAM00033_zps194ca87c.jpg
CAM00032_zpsbb06d35b.jpg
CAM00031_zpsb5407881.jpg
CAM00034_zps79349e34.jpg
CAM00043_zps35b80270.jpg
CAM00044_zps93ed0866.jpg
CAM00036_zpse7c14cc1.jpg
CAM00035_zpsa4727a66.jpg
CAM00030_zps10271f9a.jpg

FJRacer, yes they are single element HID bulbs. Low beam setting on the bike is the HID lights you see in the first pic. They are extremely bright, not a person has pulled in front of me yet (knock on wood). At night, you can see atleast a half mile easily. The high beam setting is the stock high beam lights.

Hey Ed!

FJRacer, yes they are single element HID bulbs. Low beam setting on the bike is the HID lights you see in the first pic. They are extremely bright, not a person has pulled in front of me yet (knock on wood). At night, you can see atleast a half mile easily. The high beam setting is the stock high beam lights.
Hey Ed!
I learn something new most every day ..................... that I bother to get up!

I am familiar with the night time benefit. I have dual filament HIDs on my FZ.

Still available, had a buyer last night pull out after his wife told him to buy a car. Guess I know who runs the family.

Thanks FJR30FAN, I will be up on two wheels again, I promise, then we can do that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Price drop to $5500

Also, mileage has gone up a bit too from OP and the inspection is done and good until 7/14. Depending on the distance, I may be willing to deliver at $5800, but will need to discuss via PM with interested party.

Last edited by a moderator: