• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Riding Gear, Sidi Gore-Tex Canyon Boots, TCX Airtech Gore-Tex, Mesh jackets, Gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiggy1

Reaction score
Winter sale. I am cleaning out the closet and need to downsize from some of the gear I have accumulated. Here is what I have.

Mens Cold Weather Gauntlet Leather riding gloves, Large - $30 First FI-120-GL Waterproof and warm. Comes with the split-finger waterproof cover as well to increase repellency and increase warmth. The covers conveniently store in the gauntlet of the gloves. Full grain, made in Pakistan, and very warm with thinsulate. I would keep, but I find I always wear my heated gloves when too cold to wear summer gloves augmented by a glove liner. So I am offering these here. Note that there are knock-offs on Amazon without the split finger liners. These are genuine First Manufacturing leather gloves.

Joe Rocket Alter Ego mesh/waterproof convertible jacket, Mens XL - $50. Mesh jacket with removable water resistant outer liner and waterproof inner liner. Best versatile transition jacket when going from warm air, to rain, to cool, and back.

Tourmaster Mesh Jacket, Mens Large - $50. Mesh riding jacket with two part removable full-sleeve waterproof liner and full-sleeve quilted liner.

Firstgear mesh riding jacket with waterproof liner, Small - $30 Good used jacket. Bought for kids to wear when riding with me, but they have lost interest so this has just sat in the closet with only a couple of rides.

Sidi Canyon Goretex riding boots, EU 44/US 10, $250 Excellent boots, bought as a possible fall to winter riding boot so I bought a bit big for thicker socks, but they are too big for me and I am looking for a bit tighter fit. I normally wear a size 43 in Sidi and I dont feel like these are any larger than a 44 should normally fit if that is your size. Only used a couple of day rides, so in excellent condition. Comes with gel footbeds for added comfort. Great for walking in as well.

TCX Airtech Gore-Tex Boots, EU43/US 9.5 - $175 Excellent touring boots. I like the airflow and waterproofness, but found I have been wearing my lace-up boots mostly and these saw little use. So offering them here in case someone is looking for an excellent armored riding boot to upgrade their feet.

PM me if interested. I will work with you on shipping and if you want to purchase multiple items. All pictures available upon request.