Fuel Injection Problem with Magnetic Tank Bags

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I recall the dog was fine, I however have suffered from some type of residual effects as I have a terrible need to lick my bearing, at the most inopportune times :blum:

What was this tread about???

:jester:

Aren't you worried about the H2O in your saliva bonding with the Fe in your bearing, and rusting your nut?
Dang! Thanks dood! All this time I thought I had some strange disease, turns out it was just rusticles.

Oh the relief :blush2:

From what I recall the dog was fine, I however have suffered from some type of residual effects as I have a terrible need to lick my bearing, at the most inopportune times :blum:

What was this tread about???

Aren't you worried about the H2O in your saliva bonding with the Fe in your bearing, and rusting your nut?
Dang! Thanks dood! All this time I thought I had some strange disease, turns out it was just rusticles.

Oh the relief :blush2:

Well, in that case, may I reccommend -
cxline-166x205.jpg

So, Bustanut, how do the LEOs react when your defense to public inebriation is to display your rusticle?

Does it help?

Whelp,

This heres gots to be one of dem der favorites postesses I's ever dun red.

Now, I gots to go un seee my ductor, cuz I do beleeb one side is hangun lowers thun tuther sides.

Tank you allz,

BrYan