Funny YouTube Cat Video

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wasn't even funny. Now, if one of them had a pancake on his head or something.... naw.. not even then.
SB - a pussy hater. Who knew ? :whistle:

ME? I think I'll watch that vid again :p

EDIT: YUP! Still hilarious !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy.

A CAT video?

For God's sake man.

Snap out of it.
Hey hey OM! It's not just "any cat video"

Admit it, ya crusty old leprechaun ..... it made you giggle like a little gurl :D
May Papa Chuy take a wild ass guess here? By any wild chance, just a complete shot in the dark, is it now snowing North of the Mason-Dixon line? I enjoyed watching this, sitting in my swim trunks in my hot tub on the pool deck! And yes, I did giggle; but that was the Jacuzzi jet squirting my ass!

May Papa Chuy take a wild ass guess here? By any wild chance, just a complete shot in the dark, is it now snowing North of the Mason-Dixon line? I enjoyed watching this, sitting in my swim trunks in my hot tub on the pool deck! And yes, I did giggle; but that was the Jacuzzi jet squirting my ass!
Oh noooooo! Et tu, Brute ? :blink:

OK. I'm outta here <hanging head and slinking away>

Oh noooooo! Et tu, Brute ? :blink:

OK. I'm outta here <hanging head and slinking away>
Just kidding, Mary Ellen; only joking! You know I'm a cat person, our Tabby Cat "Gary" rules the roost around here. Pushing Bear the Labrador Retriever around!!

Last edited by a moderator: