• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fuzeblock FZ-1 Group Buy, Dec 7th-13th ONLY

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valetz

Reaction score
Myself (Fuzeblocks.com) and another LD Rider, Tony DeLerenzo

(Cyclenutz.com), have teamed up to offer a group buy through Tony's site.

This is probably the cheapest you'll ever see the fuzeblock so I thought I

would share it with LDRiders also.

Direct Link:

https://www.cyclenutz.com/products/misc_stu...block_fz-1.html

Thanks,

Curt

-----------------------------------------

Cyclenutz.com has teamed up with Fuzeblocks to offer a group buy that will run from now until

December 13th. This is the best deal you'll see on a Fuzeblock.

Group Buy Information:

Minimum of 10 participants

15% discount has been applied to the Group Buy Page

Can not be conbined with other discounts or coupon codes

1 - 16-18ga Posi-Tap included

1 - 20-22ga Posi-Tap included

Group buy runs from December 7th - December 13th

Orders will be shipped out on December 14th

Product Information:

https://www.fuzeblocks.com

Fuzeblock FZ-1 is a fuse block that was designed from the ground up by a

motorcyclist, for motorcyclists.

With the Fuzeblock FZ-1 you don't have to worry about external relays

because the relay is built into it. Not only does it have the relay already

taken care of but switching between constant power & switched power is as

simple as moving a fuse to the left or right.

Fuseblock installs don't get any more straightforward than this.

Cool, I've been wanting one on these but haven't got around to doing it. Sounds like the perfect time!

Thanks! :clapping:

Note: Any other Calgary or Southern Alberta types want one? The increased shipping cost (over the fuzeblocks site) to Canada for 1 pc eats up most of the discount but there is a negligible increase in shipping with multiple pieces. So anyone wanting to split shipping (~$20 / #pcs) let me know by Sunday Noon (MDT). I'll place my order then!

Thanks Curt and Tony, you guys Rock!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wanting one of these fuseblocks for the FJR since I first heard of them so that I can replace the rats nest of wiring that I have in the faring now. This is a perfect opportunity, I'm in.

Thanks very much for doing this!

Well, as no other AB types raised their hand, I attempted to order one for delivery to a package service I use in Montana. The system would not process my order! :(

Leaves me a little disappointed in CycleNuts. I sent an email hoping he can still get me in on the deal tomorrow manually processing the order. :dntknw:

Edit: Tony at Cyclenuts responded to my email within minutes! He made some fixes to his payment system and I was able to place the order! :yahoo:

Farkle Bells, Farkle Bells, Farkle all the way! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as no other AB types raised their hand, I attempted to order one for delivery to a package service I use in Montana. The system would not process my order! :( Leaves me a little disappointed in CycleNuts. I sent an email hoping he can still get me in on the deal tomorrow manually processing the order. :dntknw:

Edit: Tony at Cyclenuts responded to my email within minutes! He made some fixes to his payment system and I was able to place the order! :yahoo:

I had a similar problem, but both Curt and Tony are excellent at responding to emails and offering assistance. Needless to say my order went in the first day of the promotional sale!

This fuse block comes highly recommended and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Well, as no other AB types raised their hand, I attempted to order one for delivery to a package service I use in Montana. The system would not process my order! :( Leaves me a little disappointed in CycleNuts. I sent an email hoping he can still get me in on the deal tomorrow manually processing the order. :dntknw:

+1 - Right after I placed my order I browsed the website and found another must have item that they carry. I sent an email to Tony and he was able to add that to the order to consolidate my shipping expense.

Good peeps!!