FZ1 mirrors needed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archer

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all, and thanks in advance for your answers. Where do I buy OEM FZ1 mirrors?  Looking at Amazon, Ebay, Revzilla, crapola.com, I am unable to determine the brand and quality of the offerings displayed on these sites.  I saw brands like Moto tech as selling OEM replacements.  Searching Yamaha Motor Co Ltd. is a a joke.  Again, thanks.

Archer

My original question should have been: "are FZ1 mirrors on motorcycle websites real or for shit? 🙄

"...I am unable to determine brand or quality on websites...".   

Anyone got a direct line of the retailer I am needing for FZ1 mirrors?  How bout' a straight up testimonial?  

Thanks.

I found mine on ebay looking for FZ mirrors by looking for FZ motorcycle parts.  SO I could confirm they were original.

I have a set of factory FZ1 mirrors that can be yours for the cost of shipping. They are used and have some minor scratches on the back but will clean up to look like new.

They have a lot of experience on Mad Mikes 05 FJR. Let me know if you want them

I'll take em' Ray. Thank you. My kid has your paypal from RR#9 if I can use it again for shipping.   
That would be fine.

Shoot me a shipping address and I'll get them on the way.

Don't send shipping until they arrive so you can be sure you are happy with them.

50577187993_921a920155_q.jpg

BTW, some of the best people I know in La Pine, OR.  You and your family.  Thanks for the mirrors.  I'm trying to embed a vid of Peter and Maggie .  I like the provenance of the Mad Mike mirrors.  Cant wait to sport em'