Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But,did you notice that the whole time you're working on it,you're not thinking about politics,money,etc.

Come to think about it,works the same way as riding my bike.

If you really want to feel... undersmart, look through the other users' designs after you've finished a level. Back & Forth has a lot of good designs, some of which accomplish something which I like to do on all the levels (and it's pretty freaking hard on some of them!): removing all the movable objects in the level.

Here's one I made that actually won before I was really done with it, and not at all as I'd planned it would.

If you really want to feel... undersmart, look through the other users' designs after you've finished a level. Back & Forth has a lot of good designs, some of which accomplish something which I like to do on all the levels (and it's pretty freaking hard on some of them!): removing all the movable objects in the level.
Here's one I made that actually won before I was really done with it, and not at all as I'd planned it would.
Nice one,a lot of dominos !

OK, I never should have started with this. 1 hour in, im at the one with the 4 balls and Im not going to sleep tonight. Curse you FJR Forum!

Grrr....... stuck on back and forth.... not only am I wasting my own time, I'm wasting the FJRFORUM with my updates :) I'm done.
Run away from object till bump tips it toward object,don't forget one wheel dosn't have direction.
I do not understand how I can get ahold of that darn ball to the left. I keep trying to make a cantalever arm setup where the arm slowly falls as I approach, touching down on the left of the ball and with a wheel spinning such that it flips the vehicle over and drives to the goal. Not working.....

I do not understand how I can get ahold of that darn ball to the left. I keep trying to make a cantalever arm setup where the arm slowly falls as I approach, touching down on the left of the ball and with a wheel spinning such that it flips the vehicle over and drives to the goal. Not working.....

Balance a trap on one wheel that will move toward and over the left ball,and fall just after it clears the top of ball.But once it falls,the wheel that got you there is now off the ground.At this point you should have a wheel on both sides of the ball,and those wheels should be moving your cage to the right.The wheel that got you over to the ball should now be to the right of the right wheel just off the ground.

Rube Goldberg lives!

Big Ball

Back and Forth, with a single vehicle and no direction change.

Handling. A little bit different approach than most I've seen.

Some of these really simple and elegant thing others have figured out just astound me. Some of the really obnoxiously complex devices really earn my respect, too. The following are not mine, but found by browsing "Other users solutions."

Down Under (Zoom out before hitting Start or you'll miss most of it)

Higher

And my favorite, Full up, with no motors!

I was looking for a design that had really impressed me, but I can't even remember what level it was on. What I did seem to find is a new level, at least one I hadn't seen before.

NO CLICKY! :)

I think they're not quite prepared for the popularity of this game, it seems buggy sometimes looking at others' designs. A couple links here tell me I have to buy the full set to see them, and I know that cheap git wfooshee didn't send them $10! :eek:

Did one of my links not work for you, or are you just whining to hear yourself whine? B)

(It's OK, everybody, he and I share ancestors.)

That one is a bit different. If you click Next Level when it's done, it takes you to Mission to Mars.

Here's one I just decided to call it a day on. I was hoping to tune it for more endurance.

Ultra Tube-runner thingie. (Click Back on the Victory menu and keep watching.)

Last edited by a moderator: