Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Similarly, I'm trying to build as many as I can do with 1 motor wheel or less. Have a look at Mind the Gap and Mission to Mars.

Unfortunately, the Mars one got me to wondering how much stuff I could cram into that start box, which led to this.

Here's a Mind the Gap 1-motor that goes a little psycho for some reason. Zoom all the way out before starting, and click Back when it's done and keep watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phuck me!

One more hooked like a crackwhore with a pipe and 21 rocks.....except that this is actually good for you.

Bejeezuz, whoever thought this up is phenomenally talented...and it's so relatively simple. In a way it reminds me of the puzzles of Jumpman from C64 days....just far better graphics and interactivity.

Just finished the sucker. I'd like to say it was all me, but a bunch of levels stumped me and I cheated. I did do the last level completely by myself. Front loader design that looked like a rhino and as it tipped over backwards a roller with the payload spilled out.

Thanks....this is a brilliant website!

In my quest to prove I can piss more time away on this than my brother, I present to you the Pony. It takes forever to get up the stairs, but it does. :)