• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garauld Hiway Peg Mounting Plates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Gary!

PM sent.
smile.png

John

Yup, upgraded to the Rivco's a little while ago, and they are fantastic....

The spongyish rubber landing pads are what make them super comfy, and non slip....

I would suggest you use the light grade of locktight - I lost a bolt way the hell back in the day, which means you also lose the spacer.

I got replacements from the hardware store, no biggie but might be worth a drop of locktight IMO....

I will offer those as well, powdercoated in your choice of color.
I wish I knew the options when I ordered from you. I didn't like the other pegs I got from you. It's slippery and it has this little hook at the end that's absolute useless. I guess I'll grind it away with my dremel.

I wish I knew the options when I ordered from you. I didn't like the other pegs I got from you. It's slippery and it has this little hook at the end that's absolute useless. I guess I'll grind it away with my dremel.
I actually like the little hook at the end- I can set the 'arch' part of my boot there and relax, the 'hook' keeps my foot on the peg.

Wow! Big Diff! Being able to move my feet and change the pressure on my derriere. Truly amazing how removing a pain in your ass can put a smile on your face! Thanks Gary!!