• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garauld Hiway Peg Mounting Plates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted Gary on Monday about brackets and rivco pegs to match a second gen. He said it would be a couple of days before he had some ready to ship. They shipped Wednesday, I got them Friday. They look great and were a cinch to install.

Since I didn't see any pics of the color matched rivco's in this thread, here you go:

peg_left_up.jpg

peg_left_down.jpg

peg_right_up.jpg

peg_right_down.jpg

Gary,

Thank you for making this quality product. I just installed these HW pegs over the weekend and have logged about 200 miles with them. Great quality, great craftsmanship and much improved comfort for the longer hauls. Thank you again for your fast shipping AND service to this community.

Looks like my next purchase may just be your hydration system!

Great fast service from Gary even though I'm in Europe. Pegs look great, were easily fitted and work great. What more can you ask for?

SOLD - I have the brackets and a pair of the universal pegs for sale, pulled them off last weekend when I put the Canyon Cages on my '07. $45, you pay shipping. Slight chip underneath on the left one, stemming from the reason I put the CC's on. - SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to add my 2 cents on these highway pegs. Got them last year before my two week trip and they worked great. Fast turn around when I ordered them and quality is great. They give that extra stretch I need when my damaged knees need a break. I would highly recommend pegs.

Got mine and they work great. Why would anyone pay $300 for Larry's?

Last edited by a moderator: