Garauld (on this forum)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my highway pegs and custom fit backrest (cut to fit the Givi support). Pegs fit perfect, great finish and color match. My wife loves the backrest which also looks great.

Ordered the luggage rack for my 06 few weeks ago. I asked if it was possible to have by Memorial Day since am going on a week long ride. Gary said it would be close since I wanted it in color. Less than 2 weeks later it shows up at my house! The quality is superb (as others on this Forum can attest too). I also have the aux light brackets from Gary and those are great also. You can tell he takes a lot of pride in his work (and I don't think is charging enough!). Outstanding fellow rider and Vendor....thanks again Gary.

Ordered pegs on Friday, Garauld paints them to match and they show up Weds looking great and install easily.

Great service and product!!!

Add me to the Garauld fanboy club :lol:

Got my light brackets today. Sent money last week, he had to make them, and ship them and they got here in less than a week. Quality appears to be top notch as well!

Footpeg brackets came today - look great, packed well, shipped fast. Another satisfied customer -----

Got my stuffy kit last week and I'm totally happy with it. It arrived quickly and was packaged well. The piece was well constructed and finished. The instructions were clear. Getting the plastic off and on the bike took more time than installing the stiffy. Once installed, if I didn't know what to look for I would never see it.

I haven't ordered anything in a long while. But the rack and back rest I ordered in 2009 still sparkle and dazzle like a homecoming queen at the Greenwich Village Halloween Parade.

I get complements all the time, and no one believes it is aftermarket. When discussing my aftermarket additions even I forget that this is one of them. In my opinion Garauld, and his items, are one of the BEST things about this forum.

I am posting up because Garauld/Gary Crowley just fixed me up with a new Aux light bracket after the movers damaged that part on my bike. He makes awesome parts that look OEM and delivers very quickly.

I only have one complaint...Gary charges too little. His parts are so inexpensive I am afraid that he's gonna hang up the service (It is a service) to FJR owners because it's not worth his while! C'mon Gary, you're worth it!
punk.gif

When I picked up a spare set of lid panels for my Givi V35 side cases, I decided that it would be a very unique look to have them painted to match the bike.

I never considered having anyone other than Gary paint them for me and I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of his work and the very reasonable price.

The most common comment already is that the saddlebags now look as though they came from the factory rather than added to the bike.

Thanks again Gary,

IMG_20140828_132520165_zpsfdb705bd.jpg

BEFORE

IMG_20131115_182058-2_zps29b5ab8f.jpg

https:// Many thanks to Gary for the water cooler mount!

He shipped it out Saturday from NY and I got it on Monday in Fla. Build quality was outstanding and it took about 10-15 minutes total installation time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought 2 x stiffy kits for Gen 2s from Gary. Figured out how to properly take apart the tail of the bike for the 2nd one! These sub-frame stiffeners are crafted with great precision and both fit tight and exact. Who knows what a bit of prevention will do ... I ride two up fully loaded half the time and it adds confidence that a structural failure is less likely. Again, excellent craftsmanship, professional service and very reasonable price.

Sold my 2008 Black FJR and purchased a 2014 red FJR. My gloss black E460 givi trunk (which has served me so well), looked off on the new red bike. Gary said he could paint it, so I sent it to Gary to paint the gloss black to 2014 red. His paint work was excellent. Lots of detail and ridges on this trunk and the paint looks great. The color is a pretty close match, and you have to look for the difference. I have found with the red, that shadows and angles turn it all different colors. This trunk looks really, really good. His turn-around time was excellent too.

Thanks Gary!!

I sent one of my side case lids to Gary for scratch repair and repaint. Even with the extended coast to coast shipping time, the turn around was great. The 2005 blue is a perfect match. I couldn't be happier. To top it all off, Gary refunded a portion of the money even though we had a pre-negotiated deal. It is very satisfying to deal with quality people.